Just a question...

Mookie • No Bio Needed, I Just Wanna Have A Little Angel Of My Own And Raise My Family Right.! I Cant Wait To Hold My Childs Hand And Hear Their Heartbeat For The First Time. I Love You My Unborn Child.!! 😘😘

So I had my period on August 24th and my period just ended yesterday! Well when I went to take a shower just now I was standing in the mirror dancing (lol listening to music while showering) and of course I was naked. Well anyways, while I was dancing I felt something wet against my leg. Of course I thought It was my normal discharge, when I looked down I saw blood. I whipped to make sure and it was blood. It wasn't a lot just a little. It wasn't a dark red but wasn't brown either or a light pink just a very light red (if you get what I'm describing). When I went to whip it again it was light. Whipped it again and it was gone. Now my lower part of my stomach is hurting just a little its very faint. There's no way I could have conceived this early right? I mean I did have sex the day of my period. (It way before it started.) I also had sex this morning around 3 am. I haven't took a pregnancy test yet because I feel like its way to early.... Can you guys help me understand this please, maybe I'm just tripping and my period wasn't just over yet but I'm not bleeding anymore tho...

Thanks in advance tho.

(Sorry that the post is very long!)