can Someone help me decide whats best?

Hi all me and my Fiancé Have been trying for a baby for 14 months No luck I have a 5 year old daughter from previous and have had Miscarriages after her with her father, me and my hubby to be are really happy starting a new buisness, have our own home, our daughter (to him and to her they are daddy and daughter) and we are planning our wedding all at pace but we still long for a baby, the last few days i have felt sick, dizzy and very tired ect... I am slightly scared to take a test incase of a negitive result i am due on in 10 days shall i wait until then or take a test asap?