I had my beautiful baby Brooke on Thursday, September 1st

Courtney • Excited to meet my second born
I had my beautiful baby Brooke on Thursday, September 1st. 2016. I had a non stress test and ultrasound appointment that day and I was told my baby was in Breech position 😔. She had been facing down all this time so this definetly bummed me out.  The news vise my anxiety to make me panic enough to run up my blood pressure to around 160/118 in which at 35 weeks gestation the protocol is to deliver babies. When I found out I was going to have to deliver that day I burst into tears because there is nothing like having a birth plan and having it completely turned upside down.
My previous pregnancy with my daughter I had a vaginally non complicate delivery and I had expected to do the same here. God  , however, has other things in mind.
Because she was now breech as of today I had to have a csection.  The prep took a longggggg time. I was sitting there going through so many different scenes in my mind freaking myself out.
After the prep my fiancé and I were led down to the OR where I sat on a table and the anesthesiologist gave me my spinal epidural which stung a little in my spine and felt like it was locking up my back but then I felt a warm tingly sensation and i lost all feeling in my lower half. Even if you tried to move your legs or feet withyour brain it is blocked it won't occur (something I just never knew or experienced)
Anywho, after some drapes were put up around myself and my fiancé they started the procedure I felt nothing and heard them talking about random things lol while I am
Just open to the world after about 10-15 mins I hear "awww look at all that black hair" I know it's my baby and I get excited! My fiancé does too and grabs my hand. I feel pressing and tugging then I hear what aounds like a cats meow lmao my baby Brooke cry very softly. They brought her over to my head and she was so beautiful and the color grey lmao. My fiancé went over to see her while they started getting the placenta out then they started to close me up that took about 20 mins. She was 4 lbs and 11 oz and because she was just 35 weeks and 4 days she had to go to the nicu where she still is currently.
I pump every 3-4 hours when I can and they give her to colostrum which they say she sucks down lol. Meanwhile she has a feeding tube that she gets constant nutrients from. I needed time to heal more and now that I'm a little better I can go in a wheelchair and do some skin to skin and breastfeeding as much as I can.
I'm on day 3 of my love being born btw.  I will be going as much as I can and still eating, taking naps, drinking water so my milk can come in fast.
Hopefully it all works out here is a picture of my love Brooke Danyelle for your enjoyment. She is the sweetest smelling and beautiful baby ever.