missed miscarriage ๐Ÿ’”

Briana
I found out I was pregnant July 19th I went to my first doctor appointment August 15th I was 7 weeks and 5 days the baby looked perfect and even heard the heartbeat I couldn't possibly be happier I've been wanting and dreaming of that moment for so long that day I also announced our big news on Facebook. I Cherished every moment of my pregnancy my entire family was beyond excited for us and we was already planning out gender reveal party our next doctor appointment was September 1st I was 10 weeks and I couldn't wait to see my peanut and hear his or her heartbeat and we was hoping to get to do the harmony test to find out the gender. I got on the table and she had to do the vaginal ultrasound and she said I was measuring early which I didn't understand because I knew I was 10 weeks she said I was measuring at 8 weeks and 5 days and that there was no heartbeat I was officially living my nightmare hearing the words I never wanted to hear I go next week for another ultrasound and Thursday there going to do the D&C. Does anyone have any positive feedback or a similar story. What I can't understand has from one week my baby has a heartbeat and looks perfect and the next week my baby stopped growing and breathing I don't understand what possibly went wrong why me? ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ญ