abuse

this is long but i need to get it out...

so my dads always been abusive since i was a little girl (my mom had me at 17, dad was 18) and my mom used to try stopping it but once they were married she always made excuses (got married when i was 13, im 17 almost 18 now) and this last friday it escalated to the point of my own father trying to strangle me. he literally hit me, crawled on top of me. knee in back, shoving my face into a pillow and had his hand wrapped around my neck squeezing to the point of bruises. all i could do was scream bloody murder for my mom. he got off of me as soon as she mustve said stop or something. and when i was trying to get out of my room, he came at me again. so i fought back. i shoved as hard as possible and he fell into my desk. i ran. what did my mom do? comforted my dad while i ran as fast as i could, no shoes, in my work clothes yet, with my 6 year old brother running after me begging me to come back. i had to yell at him and tell him to go home. and i ran. i called my grandma who was camping 30 minutes away and she was petrified trying to get to me as i ran to her house a mile and a half away and hid in the bathtoom shaking and crying. my grandma said she couldnt handle being scared her granddaughter was going to not be okay one night or not get out.. so she went and grabbed and all my clothes while my boyfriend of 3 years (hes 22) father came and got me since my boyfriend was bowling for league. i stayed there ungil my bf came home and ive been here since. we went and grabbed everything i needed and managed to get most of my things. but i fought back. i finally got out. and what did my mom do? chose my dad. kicked me out. chose to love an abusive man over her daughter. chose him over her childrens safety. my mother not once has asked if im okay. has only first threatened me with saying shed have me arrested for running, then saying she doesnt want me back. she has deleted me from all social media and has not once talked to me since she told me to get out and i was to not goto HER family for help. luckily, my gma and gpa call bullshit and refuse to not be there. but im heartbroken that my mother could do that. im shattered. i cant even comprehend that my boyfriend and his family care more, and that my boyfriends mother held me while i was shaking and crying, putting cool washcloths on my face and making sure i drank plenty of water and calmed down... my mother didnt even ask if i was okay... ive always known my mom had issues and likes to make up an imaginary life to tell others about so her family looks good and "perfect". but i never thought itd come to this... and i know i will fight for my 6 year old brother and 3 year old sister in court once im 18 to save them from it... but i got out. i fought for me... i broke a cycle my mom is too scared to.. and i will fight like hell to break it for my siblings also... i just will never be able to forgive the fact my mom picked her, and her childrens, abuser over her own kids...