34w4d randomly getting sick need help!!

Harleigh • Me and kyle had a baby in Dec 2013 he has aneselphaly and a missing bone in his left four arm. It`s been almost 10 month but I been off birth control for 8 months now.been trying again.and nothing yet
m 34 weeks and 4 days im due oct 13th , On Saturday I started to feel off just out of the blue , I ate and was fine till later that night was up going pee every hour (sorry tmi) and was having diarrhe and belly was feeling weird went back to bed, woke up randomly with this nasty heart burn acid feeling and i felt like i was going to be sick and went to the bathroom and got sick till everything came up, still felt off but went to bed and was fine later that morning, I was cleaning everything I could get my hands on, then went to work feeling weak and needed sleep. Today Monday I have been fine ate breakfast and lunch beeing peeing more then normal and just a while ago it just hit told my husband I felt like I was going to get sick and baby was moving like crazy. Sat down for a min then went to the bathroom and got sick till everything came up , now I feel fine better after getting sick but feel like I need a nap now. I tried to look some stuff up online and some mothers are saying it's could be a pre labor thing but wanted to see if anyone else is going through it or has and what your answers would be to maybe help me or if I should call doctor.