Marriage!!!!???

Whitney
Okay this is the first post I've done so please excuse me. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 7 months now and we just got our own apartment two weeks ago. We are very happy. Almost perfect for each other. We barely ever fight. We do have are like fight like who's doing the dishes laundry ECT but nothing major ever. We are 16 years apart an age. I'm 26 and he's 42 still were perfect. He's been married twice and has two kid with the first one. We talked about the whole kid thing and he said that if we are going to have a kid it better be before he 45 cuz he already old enough and doesn't want to be to old when the kid growing up. I understand that. But when it comes back to the marriage thing it seem to me like he doesn't want to get married again. But I don't want to have kids with someone when they don't want to marry me. Is that wrong? When I try to talk to him about it he just changes the topic and just ignores me. I do want to have a baby. And I do want to marry him but.... I don't know if that will ever happen now. Everything else in our relationship is fine expect those two things. Should I just let time pass and see or what????