Nervous...

Chelsea
This month makes 1 year ttc #2. My period started today and my last period was July 17. I am a bigger woman and have been a weight Rollercoaster my whole life. Back in may my doctor said to try and lose some weight and see what happens then come back when ttc has been a year. After that I changed my attitude and have been eating healthier and exercising when I can. I have lost a little, but I don't think enough to make a difference. I have a BMI of 40 and just nervous that she won't be able to help. I have a 2 year old who loves other kids, but doesn't get to see cousins and other kids very much, so my husband and I knew a sibling would be great. My doctor did some tests already, like my thyroid and stuff and all that was normal, so not sure why I'm having a hard time losing weight and irregular cycles. All I ask is for prayers that my doctor can help. Thanks to those who took the time to read this! God bless you all and I wish the best for all of you ttc for any amount of time and whether if it's your first or not.