Ok this is really long but pls pls pls help

me and my boyfriend are long distance and have been for the past two years. He just graduated high school and I am a senior in high school. He is not going to college at the moment, he is taking a year off to save up money because he has to pay it all on his own, and I am currently in college as well as high school (I know weird but I do it all online at my school bc it's a program so I can get my high school credits at the same time as my college credits so I can be ahead in college). I am only 16 years old at the moment and he is 18. He has been with me for what seems like everything he is my best friend and I know LITERALLY every single person who is in love says this but I really feel as if he's the one I wanna be with forever. So basically I live in Texas and he lives in Pennsylvania. My family isn't too fond with him but his family absolutely loves me and I love them. He was going to move down here for college but we both agreed that it would be cheaper and easier if I moved up there for college so that's what we have decided on. I'm going to stay here until I am 18 so I can save up money to move up there with him and stuff and I'll be taking online classes at the college I go to now. I'm a people pleaser and it's always been such a huge problem with me. I never stand up for myself and I let people walk all over me to get what they want. I know that my best friend since kindergarten will absolutely hate me if I decide to go up there and so will the rest of my family. I really want to do this but I am so scared of my family and friends reactions to my plans and I don't know how to tell them I'm afriad my parents will disown me. I really don't know what to tell everyone because I'm under so much pressure about it and they keep asking me what I want to do and where and my friend is just assuming I'm following her but I want to get out of this state so bad and start over with my best friend and boyfriend and I think this would be a great experience and UCHHCJFFN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND NO ONE IS GONNA REAS THIS BC ITS SO LONG I AM SORRY.