Today has been a day my family will never forgot, today has been devastatingly raw

Miranda • Married to Adam 💍, blessed to inherit— Aden 3/31/10 👾, a bereaved mother— Athena Jay 8/21/16 👼🏻 Expecting our 🌈 Iris Aryn— 7/29/19. Fully Relying On God! ❤️
Today has been a day my family will never forgot, today has been devastatingly raw. This morning (August 21st) at around 9:50am Adam & I were on our way to get my maternity pictures taken when a man (under the influence of drugs) came over the line into our lane hitting us head on. Our SUV was then thrown down into a ditch hitting a tree head on. Adam and I are beyond blessed to be alive. Due to the accident I was thrown into active labor and at 11:53am, I delivered a beautiful 4lb 12oz baby girl via emergency c-section. Athena Jay lived long enough to snuggle with her mama for a couple minutes and peacefully slipped into Jesus's hands. Today has completely broken our hearts, but I was so proud to see how absolutely perfect she looked. Pray for my family as we grieve our brave little girl and never ever, ever get behind the wheel of your car under the influence. 🍼🎀🦄