Upset at others

I don't know how to trust other people. I don't open up for advice and I get upset when someone tries to give me advice.

I'm a newly single mom. Left a domestic violence relationship and I am healing. This woman told me to grow up get a job and go to school told me I had sex this is my responsibility.

As a woman don't you know I already know all this how much stress. I'm just upset I can understand a single mom telling me that but not someone who has the spouse there helping. I just want to believe people who wish well but she is so loud talking about my situation in front of people who I haven't told.

I don't know if it's my nerves but I just feel like crying. I want to be close to people but how do I find someone who loves me for me and instead of telling me get a job ask me what my plans are.

I just grabbed my baby from her and left. I have never been so upset. I feel like I was wrong in my anger.

But why do people give advice. It hurts especially when you are knew at everything and figuring it out.