Think i need a new doctor

Amanda
Little back story... Final day of last period 70 days ago...no spotting...nothing...all pts are negitive...i went to my doctor at about 60 days past telling him the things above...after waiting an 1.5 hours for him ( it was busy he took the whole holiday weekend off from early thursday to tuesday) i talked to him for a total of ten mins...explained to him what was going on and he looked at me and said "what do you want me to do?" i just looked at him dumfounded... I told him i didnt want to end up in the same position as i did before he found my polyp...i went 73 days and got a 2 week af and then went 100 days and got a month and a half af...he just kinda looks at me....i told him id be willing to even go on bc to try to at least start something back up...he asked if i wanted to be on that for 1 or 2 years...uh no..im trying to get preggo...so he then asks me if i got checked for pcos...i looked at him and said YOU WERE GONNA DO THAT WHEN I HAD THE POLYP TAKEN CARE OF....he then prescribed me metformin...and left...i was still dumbfounded when i left..