what do I do

Kennedy
Last night me, my boyfriend of close to a year, my bestfriend and her boyfriend of like a week were hanging out. She's chill and understands that me and my boyfriend don't get to see each other a lot because of his parents. So we decided to fool around (we were all hanging out in the basement but they were watching tv) 
We've never had sex and we are both really young, and being religious we try to stay away from that. Anyway in the moment he wanted to put it in, and so did I, it was my first time and he's really.. Blessed 😂 so he couldn't get much in at all, but when I felt it start actually going in I said no, I decided I wasn't ready and realized that we made such a important decision in the heat of the moment, that we shouldn't have. He heard me but didn't stop.
So I said no again, and he still didn't listen. Maybe he took it as me playing around because sometimes I'll do in a sarcastic voice "nooo stooop". 
After he kept going though I had to push him off me. And I was crying at this point. He looked at me confused and then realized that I was being serious and he started crying, I couldn't even move and I was shaking so bad. I say there without my pants on and my legs shut as tight as possible for a while.. He loves me and I know it. But at this point I just cannot get over what happened..
I don't want to call it rape, because I did say yes. 
Do I stay with him.. Will I eventually get over it?