Couldn't stay hard...

Okay so last night I finally got to see my boyfriend after 3 weeks or so and when we went to have sex we wasted like 4 or 5 condoms because in the middle of it he would get soft and he got irritated from it so I'd kiss his cheek and hold me and I told him it was okay, I felt bad because I wanted him to cum, I enjoy him being able to finish cuz it makes him feel good, but he couldn't. He figured something was on his mind or something. Has this happened to y'all? Any suggestions? (Oh he finally was able to cum the last time, he was the one who kept trying)

I'm about to get real personal, my boyfriend and I got pregnant, because sometimes condoms get me dry and and him soft so we'd take it off or not use it (I know stupid) Well we couldn't have the baby so we got an abortion (keep it to yourself) during that time I stayed with him for 2 months, after it was done I went back home. During the time I was with him he also moved into a 3 bedroom and added another roommate, and he borrowed money from some people...which is why we haven't seen each other he hasn't really had the money (and I don't have a car yet) so anyway from that we decided to always wear a condom and use birth control (waiting on my prescription to get refilled, had a mess up) so we have to wear the condoms at the moment, and I don't want to have the issues with them, we've used different ones and have hot sex idk what happens...please help