I need encouragement!

I am seriously slowly giving up. I need encouragement, I can't seem to take this any longer. My partner and I are currently fighting over something stupid so I haven't spoke to him all day. I'm home cleaning... I'm tired, I went to work and I'm pregnant!!! My partner sat his ass at home all weekend and although I know he works hard and he's exhausted, I don't understand why he would want to be around a dirty home. He doesn't do a damn thing around the house. His kids don't do a damn thing. I'm tired of working, tired of always having to clean, tired of fighting, tired of being pregnant. I need some words of encouragement to keep going. I feel like I'm about to break down. My partner is good to me, he takes care of me but he also is a lazy ass person and so are his kids!!! I'm tired of cleaning after everyone, Everyday!!! My body hurts and I'm mentally exhausted. The dishes have been in the sink all week and no one can give me a hand.... Please, someone... Tell me what am I doing wrong? What should I do next?!!