Ex boyfriend feelings

How do I get over someone who I loved so much

How do I let my heart heal?

I wanted to ask him why did you hurt me, why did you fall in love with me what made you stop why did you run away from me. Why did you end the relationship. Why couldn't you share your feelings with me why couldn't you try

Why did you break my heart

Why did we have sex if you didn't see a future with me.

He was my first. It's difficult, I spent four years with him together every day our lives spent together and he was the only thing I knew for so long he was basically the equivalent of your cellphone cant be without it?

I tried so hard to heal but I don't know why I wasn't what made his life complete, I just don't understand these guys who walk away from a relationship.

How do I just give up on finding these answers how do you heal your self esteem

How are you okay after you are pregnant and he literally tells you he won't stay by your side through the tough times.

How do you forget about the guy who you went to prom with lost your virginity to and spent years learning to love. The guy you learned how to cook for and did his laundry did elaborate gifts, I just don't know

What do you do when you tried your absolutely hardest and the relationship didn't work

How do you not feel like a loser

He called me pathetic.