insensitive SOs

Alyssa • 26! 💚 Jan 9, 2016 💍 Feb 15, 2016👼🏼 March 25, 2017 👶🏻 May 4, 2019 👶🏻 February 20, 2021 👣
Is anyone else having issues with insensitive spouses/significant others?? 😩
My husband and I have been married since January but together for 4 years. I just started law school in June and my husband works full time and has recently been working overtime because his job is really busy. I work Saturdays and Sunday mornings on top of doing the housework, cooking meals when I'm up for it, etc. 
For the last 2 and a half years my husband has been talking about having a baby and when we found out we were having our rainbow we both were excited. There shouldn't be a problem right?
Unfortunately not the case. I feel like if I'm too tired to cook or clean or am not feeling well I'm being a bad wife. My husband thinks there is no reason I shouldn't do the stuff around the house but he doesn't get that pregnancy is exhausting! He never cleans, never does dishes, rarely cooks and it is mainly for himself and frozen food like pizzas. I understand he is working a lot to pay our bills while I'm in school but he could be a little more sensitive to me being pregnant? Like this is our child. I'm the only person of us two that can carry our child. I still do a lot for us and going to school is a full time job in itself. I just don't know how to talk to him about my feelings or trying to understand why he acts like this. People that know us say he is just stressed and nervous for the baby but his actions make me more stressed. 
most recently he has been focused on going out and getting so drunk that he can't even come home at the end of the night. He would do this on a Thursday
Night and I have school on Fridays and that's when I make most of my doctors appointments. He's planning on going out next week and taking $60 for himself.. Too much money... And we have our 15 week checkup that Friday morning. I just don't understand why he acts like this :(