Help!!! BV and heavy bleeding? Please help!!

Karen
For the last 6 days I've had some mild Koos spotting. This is the first time it happens so I thought it would just go away. On the 4th day, Glow said I should see a doctor since it was not normal to be spotting so much since I had my period about 2 weeks ago. So I went to the gynecologist and she said it was BV!  Oh ace never had any infections of any kind before and started freaking  out! She prescribed antibiotics and didn't say much as she rushed to he next appointment. So when I calmed down a bit, I started looking up was BV was and what that meant, but I could not find anywhere something about one bleeding with BV. I also read it's a lot better to do a cleanse with hydrogen peroxide and to take probiotics to balance the ph instead of antibiotics which kill good and bad bacteria. I'm not sure why, but since that doctors appointment, I started bleeding tenfold all of yesterday and today as well. There is nothing online that I've found helpful and I'm seriously worried!!! Please help!!!