Am i miscarrying....or will i be ok

Im 6 1/2 weeks according to the ER doctor last night. I went to the ER last night bc i was bleeding. Like a period. I have to wear a pad im bleeding that much. Not soaking up a pad in one or two hours just like a regular period bleeding. Its red. So i went in terrified he said good news your cervix is closed. Your hcg levels are 200 which means your pregnant. They did a tummy ultra sound and a vaginal ultra sound they couldnt see anything they said it prolly too soon to see anything. So they told me to come in on wednesday to see if my hcg levels are raising. Ladies is 200 normal for 6 weeks? My last period was aug 4 so hes clearly counting from my last period not how old the baby actually is. Ladies is their hope for my baby? I have faith everything is okay and good with my little love bug...just want to maybe listen to others stories...thank you.....

EDIT: my levels have dropped to 39 ...💔 i dont believe it i have an obgyn appt tomorrow maybe it was a mistake at the lab....i have faith my baby is still with me until i hit 5hcg level im praying please pray with me miracle happen ....my cervix is closed so i dont understand....i have faith tho please pray for a miracle with me.....

EDIT #2: Thank you ladies for your support and prayers. I went to the obgyn this morning. The doctor said since i went from an hcg level of 242 down to 39.1 in two days we are miscarrying. She said the ultra sounds they took monday showed a very thin uterus lining. I said i was confused since i had no pain when bleeding i didnt even fill up a whole pad and there where no clots or tissue in my blood. She said she isnt running anymore tests. I am going to miscarry if i havent already. She said to come in one a week until my hcg levels drop down to 5 or less. Then she will prounounce me miscarried and i can try for another baby after my menstral cycle. Im heartbroken💔 and confused as to why my cervix was closed while bleeding and i had no pain or blood clots or tissue....my hcg levels dropped and im telling myself its over but something nags me saying impossible your cervix was closed there is still hope...idk why some little voice inside me is feeding me false hope... thank you all for your prayers and support....