ok ladies I need help!

Sara
Ok so this is kind of long but i don't know what my body is doing! 
I miscarried August 14th I was around 8 weeks along. My bleeding stopped and I miscarried naturally in exactly 1 week. Hormones went down after bleeding stopped all my pregnancy tests were negative 2 days after bleeding stopped. Me and SO have been at it just about every day ttc. A week before my period was due I had very little spotting when I wiped them nothing! So fast forward to the 15th when af is due and nothing. Then Sunday the 18th I started spotting rusty brown after sex the 20th spotted a little when wiping never touching my panties. My and SO drove to key west for the day on the 20th had intercorse that day and when I orgasmed there was blood rusty brown mixed with very creamy cm. I had cramping the entire time but my cervix is up high hard and closed. No low and open like af. Bleeding was completely gone Tuesday morning. I took a hpt wedensday but it was my second pee of the day and negative. Then later that day I had a cm that looked like a booger with brown in it and then gone nothing since. Is it possible I'm pregnant and I ovulated late and this is implantation. Maybe the first spotting was ovulation blood. Or is it my body being weird from the miscarriage. I've also gained 3 pounds in the corse of 3 days. Uggghhh help!!
Update!!! Wth is this 
This just happened when using the restroom. Cm us high firm and med could this be a mucus plug forming? I'm sooo confused still no full on period. Please anyone any advice??