Luteal phase question

Ash

I'm 31 and since entering my 30's my period has been all over the place. It ranges anywhere from 23-29 days.

In the past I've had fluctuating periods, but only got one 23-25 days once a year, with 26-27days being average.

This month, I bought some ovulation tests off the internet, and got a positive on Sept 10, with ovulation I'm assuming happening on Sept 11.

I felt crabby last weekend and figured it was too early to pms, but having pmdd I don't question it. Well, I got my period 11 days after ovulation, which was 4 days esrly. So, that would make my luteal phase 11 days.

From what I've read online, there is conflicting information. One says an LP of 10-11 days is not good and can make it hard to conceive, even if the egg got fertilised, while others say that it's on the lower end of normal, but completely fine.

So....which is it? I'm kind of worried because I have what I would call irregular periods, and now a short LP. We aren't actively trying to conceive yet, but would like to sooner than later considering we're both in our 30's.

I do know I can get pregnant and maintain a pregnancy as I have 3 children including a set of twins, but they were all conceived in my 20's when things were less.....all over the place.