Advice - endometriosis

Madison • endometriosis * ovarian cysts * ttc #1

Hey guys.

So I've been TTC since March 2015 with no luck. I had surgery for endometriosis in April 2015. They removed all visible endometriosis and cysts. Prior to the surgery I had extremely painful periods to the point up to a week before it came and until it was done, I could barely move. My periods would last over a week and be extremely heavy.

After the surgery, my periods were about 3 days long, and light.. for about a year...

Here we are now, my period is back to a week, extremely heavy (I'm passing clots about 2-3 inches big, all day all week) it's not just painful, it's exhausting. I feel sick, I feel tired. I struggle getting out of bed I'm exhausted.

My OBGYN is great, however she doesn't seem to think it's an issue as the ultrasound doesn't show anything. (Mind you the hundreds of ultrasound prior to surgery didn't either).

At this point, I'm wondering what to do. Will another surgery benefit me TTC? (They can remove anything that's in the way) or would it create more issues as this is a second surgery and more scar tissue etc? I'm honestly so fed up and have no idea what to do 😢😢😢