vaginal bleeding after already having period

Emely
Soooo, I been taking birth control now for about 6 years. And I've been careless these past couple of months and I usually have been setting up alarms to remind myself to take my BC. Last week I had my period a little late, it usually starts on Mondays but this time it started on Tuesday which didn't concern me. Now this week, i missed two BC pills so I did the logical thing and doubled up on Wednesday and today which is what the instructions said. Today was a stressful day at work and I noticed I've been cramping a lot this week and today I have vaginal bleeding. My thoughts were either stress or I'm pregnant or it's my BC and the fact that I screwed up my hormones this week. Now I don't think I'm pregnant, but I think I'm going to take a test tomorrow to make sure and see if this abnormality continues. This is the first time I've ever experience vaginal bleeding after already having my period. My honey and I been together for 6 years now, so we haven't been protecting ourselves lately beside me using birth control. 
Just wanted to know your opinions!