I'm just really sad...

Samantha • aprilbaby2017
My baby is amazing and beautiful and I love this child more than anything in my entire life...the father is supportive and he makes special effort to see me. (We don't live with each other and he works constantly) but tonight I'm just really really sad and I don't know why. Today was really good I had so mucb energy, I got up and did dishes and cleaned the kitchen. I don't really eat mucb but my doc said to gain weight. So I ate a donut and Greek yogurt. Drank milk. Spent a few hours with my boyfriend, and then went home. It didn't really hit me until I was laying in bed. I should probably eat...I really really should. It might also be contributing to why I'm so sad. But I live with a friend right now and her parents. I don't pay for the food. I have wic but I haven't been able to go get anything bc I never have a car. My boyfriend could try but my friends parents hate him and don't want him around me...or our child. I'm thinking about just making some hot chocolate eating a donut or cereal and just hoping that this will go away...I'm just really sad...I feel like a burden...I'm don't feel like I deserve to be happy...and I just hope this is hormones.