Can anyone relate/give advice?

Deborah • 26 - 5th Grade Teacher. Married to the love of my life & we are expecting baby #1 in April! 😍😁
So I'm 12w4d and while puking yesterday morning (morning sickness has been my side-kick this whole time so far) I seemed to have pulled a muscle in my lower back which is now causing me a great deal of pain yesterday and today 😢
So I cried to my husband earlier today.. I guess I've always been soooo excited to be pregnant and be a mom, that it's really tough for me emotionally that I've been having a rough time and haven't been able to fully enjoy being pregnant so far. & the closer I get to 13 weeks without symptoms going away, the more down I get 😔
I know the baby needs me to stay positive so I'm trying my best.. But it's definitely harder being in pain on top of it all. I know everyone's pregnancy is different, but I guess I always pictured me being so happy & I haven't quite been able to get there for more than a few days at a time 😕
Can anyone else feel me? Can you relate in any way? Maybe any advice to help keep my spirits up? Anything is appreciated 💗