My Boyfriends a Gamer😭😭😭

Jj
I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year & 2 months, were born 15 and literally were born 12 hours apart in the same hospital. I love him to death.. but I'm so stuck, he recently became a gamer.. which is something I didn't like because of an old flame I had.. but I thought when he started to become a gamer and I thought he wouldn't turn out how the last guy did, but slowly I started to see how he's beginning to treat me like the other guy did, but he started to play with my older brother & I thought it was good for them to bond, but then he started to skip going to school just so he could play all day, he plays all night & usually never gets anything done. But when I try to tell him about it he gets so prideful, he started to ignore me, my text, my calls, sometimes he wouldn't hangout with me.. but we fought really bad and he got a little better.. but in the last 2 months we've broken up about 3 times, only for a few hours.. but it still hurts.. our fights and arguments start to get more harsh & I just don't know what to do anymore.. I love him so much & id never want to loose him.. help😭