I'm going to post this anonymous. ladies I need your advice.

Earlier tonight my boyfriend and I got into an argument because my new iPhone decided to no longer work and I've been in a battle to get it fixed. Since it's a long distance relationship, I know it's tougher than most relationships. Well, it got heated and I threw things far too out of proportion. He cheated on me a little over a month ago and after all the evidence I had seen, I felt that someone was trying to tear us apart. He was up here within' 4 days trying to get me to forgive him. Since then I've been excessively negative. I try to be nice and send positive things,but  then there's days where I don't want to talk to him. Besides the point he wants to adopt a child and I would like to as well. We're supposed to move in together in January. I was so heated I accused him again of seeing somebody and told him he's highly incapable of being a father. I was upset, under a lot of stress, and I've been up since 4:30 yesterday morning. I don't know what to do. He hasn't called me back but I don't want to upset him more than what I did. I don't know what or how to change the negativity. I'm co dependent and this makes it harder. Any advice? Should I take a break for a couple days? I just don't know.): I do love him more than anything. I fucked up./: