my unpredictable (or predictable?) baby!

cat • mama to 3 earthside, 2 angel babies. Pregnant with rainbow twins due April ‘25. 💜
So my baby has been breech for awhile now. At 30 weeks, she was. 34 weeks, still breech. 37 weeks, still breech. 38w5d comes along... doctor was feeling around and tells me my baby has flipped! Omg! I had the feeling because her movements changed a little bit and felt a little higher. Now, bear with me, I've had this date set (October 5th which is in 2 days!!!!!) For 3 weeks now. My boyfriend already has his fmla set, his family is down, my mom took off... just makes it easier. My cervix is super closed and I have had 0 labor signs so it could be weeks until I meet her. I know I might be crazy to some but I just told my doctor to forget about getting another ultrasound because I just want to keep my csection appointment... I don't need a vaginal deliver that bad 😂 I'm already mentally prepared! I don't care how Im meeting my baby, I'm just super excited to so soon!!!!! So yeah, to you ladies who are praying for your breech baby to flip.. there is still hope!