pre natal visits.

Hillary
What are things you do at your visits ? 
My first was 5 years ago and I feel like I remember doing a lot more then I have at the ones with this baby. 
I'm 27 weeks. And I've never done a Doppler. 
I didn't get any kind of testing done for downs or any other things. My annoying scan was very quick when comparing to the one with my daughter they literally looked at everything. Her heart chambers , her brain, watched her swallow fluid to make sure she was breathing in and out or something. I also did blood work frequently. They measured my belly. And they used a Doppler every single time. 
This baby I've done blood work once. Been weighed. And every two weeks I get a vaginal ultrasound because my placenta previa. But that's it. Ultrasound. See you next time. It just seems so different. When should I do the sugar test ? I had GD with my first and brought up concerns about this time. And still haven't been tested. I have SPD in my pelvis / pubis whatever and I'm literally in pain all the time and they brush it off. Just wanted to hear about typical vsisits from you ladies  to make sure I'm getting the care I should.