am I right to be feeling the way I do?

My husband and I have been married for a year and a few months. I've been pregnant for 7 months and a few days. Our relationship was so perfect at first. We were SO in love. We started trying to conceive...it was stressful but we got through it. But then when I got pregnant, everything changed. We started a business together. I'm there everyday (including the weekends) while he's at his job...I work my butt off despite the fact that all I want to do is sleep and enjoy my pregnancy. Anyway...ever since we invested in this new business...things between us changed. We rarely take time to enjoy each other's company...my self esteem started to diminish because I was getting bigger and bigger because of the pregnancy and he would never ever compliment me. Our sex life went from insanely good to almost nonexistent. I ALWAYS have to be the one to initiate it. I'm tired. This isn't what i signed up for. I honestly thought that I would enjoy every step of this pregnancy, but it hasn't been the case because I feel like I'm alone. Nothing I do satisfies him anymore. He always makes me feel like I have to work harder. I've had a really tough pregnancy...the first and second trimester were extremely hard...I barely ate anything because I would vomit everything. 
Anyways...I honestly don't know what to do.im starting to regret having started the business with him. I feel like he's always disappointed in me. We are about to be parents...but I don't know if we are strong enough as a couple.