This is ridiculous....😩😩

Mary
My daughter is 1 month and 1 week old and she eats CONSTANTLY and she isn't sleeping very much at night at all. She's been super fussy lately and quit honestly it's stressing me out. I feel like a bad mom saying this but its getting so annoying... Like I just want sleep... I want more than 4 hours of sleep a night.... I don't want her eating as much because I feel like she's not getting enough nutrients..... Everyone says to sleep when she sleeps but even that is super hard to do... Because when she's awake, she will get mad and fuss if you don't give her attention and when she goes to sleep I do chores... Then she'll feed and go back to sleep, then her dad will coelme over so I chill with him for a bit then she's awake again. Its a never ending cycle and I feel like I'm going crazy! Her dad doesn't live with us because we had broken up while I was 10 months pregnant (we are talking again and doing really well we are actually going to move in with him once he gets his own place and out of his stupid roomates house). I feel sooooo overwhelmed trying to do all this on my own.... Sometimes I just want to cry but I can't because I know she senses my emotions and she'll get upset. I feel horrible for this as well but at night I get so mad at her when she starts fussing. I share a room with a 15 year old girl and I try soooo hard to keep my daughter quiet so she can sleep but it's so hard. I want my own place so I don't have to worry about her being quiet and being fussy or bugging others in the house. She even has to sleep with me sometimes in my bed because she just wants to be with me. I don't want her to get dependent upon that but at the same time I Don't want her to be sad either. Sometimes the only way she can sleep is when she's laying right next to me. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my daughter more than anything and I would never do anything to harm her so please don't think that's what's going on because by no means is this girl in any sort of danger. I feel like I can't have any emotion with her unless it's hapoiness because she'll feel it. I'm breaking down and I don't know what to do.... I'm waaayyyy past the point of exhaustion..... Is there any one out that that has any POSSIYIVE advise and/or tips for me??? I'm a FTM (it you couldn't tell) and I don't know what to do at this point..... ): I'm soooo mentally and physically warn out it's not even funny..... DO NOT ADD ANY RUDE COMMENTS because I think I've got enough to worry about. I don't need to add rude woman to the list you know? I'm looking for actual advise and help. Sorry this was so long. I really needed to vent. Thank you!!