How many to transfer after two failed FET's?

The title pretty much says it all.  Prepping for a fet right now.  I've had two failed transfers with PGS tested embryos.  I've undergone a biopsy of the lining (ERA test) to see if I'm transferring at an optimal time, still waiting on those results.  My doctor has been pretty against transferring more than one because of my age (31).  Should I push to transfer more than one, or try again and hope the third time's the charm? 

Vote below to see results!