Dad's and babies

Arielle
I have my daughter 85% of the time. I'm a nanny she goes to work with me. My boyfriend works retail at a cell phone retailer and works 5 or 6 days a week on his days off he spends them with us and if it's during the week he keeps her while I work. He's an awesome father on all accounts wakes up with her every morning so I can get an extra hour. Her face lights up when she sees him or hears his voice. Sometimes he just can't quiet or comfort her the way I can and it is the toughest during times like tonight she's crying solely because she's sleepy and he is trying to put her down. If he gave her to me I would have her sleep in 5 minutes but he WANTS to figure it out and he gets annoyed with me when I don't give him a chance. It's sooooo tough to hear her cry and whine and not want to intervene he took her upstairs and I'm crying now because I want to just fix it but I know he needs this. Please tell me I'm not the only mom that deals with this!! I know an extra 10 minutes of her crying while he tries to rock and console her isn't hurting her but in my head I'm like ugh she wants me but she needs to learn to want daddy too😩😩