TTC after cryosurgery

I'm 31 yrs old, married, no kids, and was on Depo for about 7 years. Got off Depo for about 2 years and got pregnant in 2013 (by my now husband) just a few months before we were married. We both agreed it wasn't the right time, so I got an abortion at 5 weeks along and went back on Depo. Now we are ready, and I had my last Depo shot in December of 2015. I know it can take 5-8 months to get out of your system, so I should be having regular cycles. But in August of this year I had cryosurgery done to remove pre-cancerous cells on my cervix. I just finished a period, but the length between my cycles was about 75+ days (during which I had the cryosurgery procedure done). For as long as I can remember, I've not had regular cycles. But also being on the Depo for years means I never had a period anyway. 
I'm anxious and impatient and concerned that I have very little chance of getting pregnant now. 
(Not looking for sympathy, just encouragement, and if you have something shitty to say about my decision regarding MY body and the abortion, then keep it to yourself)