So I went to the ER last night around 11 and I was 1 CM dilated they sent me home

Mimi • Hello everyone! My boyfriend (Aaron) and I are a young couple who is madly in love with each other. we had our first angel on October 4th 2016, and she passed the same day. Now we're expecting again
So I went to the ER last night around 11 and I was 1 CM dilated they sent me home.. Around 4 something this morning after 3 and a half hours ofi had to call 911 cause I kept feeling intense pressure with contractions I delivered Cleo at 5:22 this morning I had the emt come and take me downtown.... Once I got in here the nurse checked me and I was 10 CM dilated I delivered her within 2-3pushes but sadly her lungs weren't developed enough for survival..... She tried so hard though!!! Oh God when she came out she gave a gasp and kept gasping but they nenatol team tried to give her oxygen and help her breath but it wasn't so.... She lived for a hour and a half then passed.... She was 4lbs 13 ozs so 5 lbs. I only needed one stitch..... She is a perfect little angel and will forever be in her father's, our families, and mines heart. I'm happy I got to experience such a amazing journey.