That PCOS life...

Tarah
My husband and I have been TTC for over 3 years. I am two weeks late and have gotten a negative hpt. For the past two weeks I have been bloated, nauseous, tired, peeing excessively, lower back pain, my husband even said my breasts and nipples were larger. I currently have 3 friends that tried once and all of them got pregnant. It hurts me so much to see them posting pictures of their baby bumps and gender reveals on Facebook. My husband can tell when I am upset after seeing them. It kills him to know how upset I get. I can't seem to shake the feeling that my body is torturing me! Why is that silly little stick always showing me negative but my body is telling me and others differently? How do you pull through and not get upset at yourself? I lost 80 pounds in order to have a chance to have a baby and still nothing. Yet, there are crackheads and alcoholics that get pregnant on the drop of a dime and get abortions or bury their kids in suitcases. Everyone tells me God has a plan. Is his plan for those innocent babies to not have a fighting chance? Sorry for ranting. I just have so much love to give and I want to be able to make a beautiful human being with my husband. And after being 2 weeks late with that negative hpt, I feel slightly defeated. Maybe that's my hormones telling me my period is on it's way.