relationship issues. I need advice.

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months. It has been tough!!! We just fight all the time. I'm so tired of it. 
We talked alittle today. I tried to open up. But it's so hard when he doesn't understand anything you are saying!!!! 
So I am the only one who cleans the house. He lost his job a month ago and applied for ONE job. He wasn't looking hard. He didn't care that "I" had to pay rent and utilities. He doesnt care if the house is messy. If I don't do the laundry or the dishes they won't get done!! 
This is all he has to say "when you go do the dishes or laundry, let me know and I'll help you" 
I just stared at him because he sounded so stupid. I said "so even thought you know they need to be done, I still have to ask you?" He said "no, when you go do them, let me know and I'll help you" 
I do his freakin laundry, I cook dinner... I feel like I do everything!!! I'm struggling with bipolar disorder and boarder line personality disorder and it's just so hard....I'm always angry at him.... If I'm in the wrong, please let me know, nicely. 
I just don't understand... He never touches me. We haven't had sex in over a week. But before that it was 2 weeks, and be that it was probably another 2 weeks. I feel so unwanted and unappreciated. :(
We got a house a few months ago, 2br 1ba, $500 a month plus utilities. "I" found this place. I fixed this place up!!!! He didn't help me do anything!!!! Before the house we were living in a nasty camper that only had AC. No water, no electric. And I worked hard to get this place ready for myself and my daughter and him. But the thing is, if we don't work out, he isn't moving. My daughter and I have to move... Which is fine I guess.. I just worked really hard on this house.. I'm only 20... This is the first time I have actually kept a job this long. My job allows me to bring my daughter to work (9 months). I worked very hard on my daughters room. I painted the trim and the wall. Advice anyone?