My friend and her recent "Beau"

I wanted your opinions on this because you guys are Adult adults who have been in serious relationships and many of them (I'm assuming some have. Not all of course). My friend and this guy met on this dating app called Tinder. I've never used it because my SO and I have been together for 3 years now. They were texting and getting to know each other. They went for a walk one night and hung out until 1 am. Then a week goes by, constant texting back and forth. She finds out that he has never had a girlfriend so he is 100% new to dating world. They hung out on Monday and kissed. It's now Friday and she hasn't heard from him since like 1 pm on the Monday. I keep trying to encourage her that maybe he turned his phone off for midterms. I feel as if he is outright avoiding her and not answering her numerous texts. I don't want to tell her this though so I don't crush her confidence because she finally has some after her break up 6 years ago to her 5 year boyfriend.

What would you guys do? As her friend, or even as her? I think she should forget about the guy, but she says she won't...