This may be a stupid question, but I just got a BFP doe the first time. I don't really want to tell our families until I go to the dr to get it confirmed but I honestly don't know what dr to go to. Is it just my regular dr or do I need to see an ob? And what kind of appt do I say I need? I've never done this before