accidentally said I love you. 😖

We met around 4 months ago, been dating 3 months. I kinda embarrassed myself this morning. It was 6:30am and he had a few minutes to lay down in bed with me to cuddle before he left for work. He had already gotten ready, just came to cuddle. Being I didn't have to get up until 7 I was still practically asleep. So when he said okay I gotta go, I word vomited "love you". We haven't said that yet, 😅🙄 I could feel him just staring at me. So I said bye!! Like I had never even said it. He hugs me really tight, holds me for a second and said you're the sweetest. I said have a good day I'll see you later and he left. UGHHHHHHHH after he left I wanted to die. I didn't mean to say it honestly because idk if we're there yet but maybe I ment it? Idk but since I've been up we've texted like normal but neither of us have brought it up! What do you guys think he's thinking?! Maybe he thinks I was just half asleep or maybe he's thinking about it now. Or maybe he's even thinking holy shit I'm not in love with her yet. Fuck. I was honestly trying to wait until he said it first. 😅 Also, he's 31 and I'm 23.Â