Am i wrong for feeling this way?

Alex
I am 33w4d pregnant. Im tired. Im cranky. I'm home every day. I never get to go out simply because im pretty much sick every day & I just have no energy. Me & my SO barely talk anymore. He's either at work or we are both sleeping. We don't do things together anymore & he comes home and makes me feel extremely guilty about not doing anything all day, like cleaning the house. He isn't hateful to me, he just has the "too nice tone". We arent sexually active at all, or barely. Ive brushed everything off & just keep telling myself it'll get better after our little girl is here. Well today he goes to work at 11, comes home around 5:30 & spends the hour he's home in the bathroom & then leaves for a birthday party. It's now 3 am and he got home at 2:50 (when he said he would be home around 2). I never cared where he was & ive always trusted him, but tonight I got so upset because I'm always home... preparing myself and this house for our baby's arrival & he stays out & gets drunk & cant even bring home chocolate ice cream like I nicely asked. I know I'm being emotional and probably blowing it out of proportion but it's frustrating. I never get to go out and spend money on myself or get out of the house but he can go out and stay drunk & have such a great time while I'm home, sick with nothing to eat? And, to top it all off... he posts pictures of our dogs, of the presidential race, but not once has he posted about our child or me... it makes me feel like I'm boring to him, like he has a responsibility to fill. Sorry for the long post but I just can't take much more. I take a shower every night & tell my baby girl that I'm ready whenever she is...