My boyfriend told me this today..

I was cooking when I felt my boyfriend humping me from behind.. I started to laugh and told him he should do me tonight.. His response: I just did you last night.... 
Umm okay... I asked him what was the problem and he says : "I just want you to love me. A relationship isn't all about sex..that's all you ever want... Actually with love comes sex.... " 
Now I'm confused...I've never heard a man say this. EVER!! When we first met we would have a lot of sex. We moved in together about three months later and then I became pregnant a month after moving in with him. Sex became less and less.. I don't know I if its the pregnancy that's making him not want to have sex or he's just lazy. 
Sometimes I think it's the age gap... We're 14 years apart. I'm the younger one so I'm horny a lot... And I don't know if his age has something to do with it. He's ALWAYS TIRED and I witness him falling asleep on the couch every night by 9 o'clock. My boyfriend is 34 years old by the way. 
Anyway, it surprised me that a guy would tell me to love him instead of me asking for sex... I just don't get it... What's are you thoughts on this?