help😁

So I'm not Christian or anything but I'm starting to believe in God more. When I was younger (I'm 14) I kinda believed in God, I was unsure. This year I decided I didn't believe in God or anything like that. BUT THEM recently I came across a video on YouTube. It was a music video but it was REALLY disturbing and satanaic like WTH. So I was really disturbed so I searched: people reacting to the music video. I came across a video that was exposing the video (illuminati exposed kind of video) and woahh. It made a lot of sense and it started to make me question my idols. People are like really obsessed with this artist. Anyway I couldn't stop thinking about the two videos and still can't really get it off my mind, it's been like almost 2 weeks I think. Anyway that really awakened me. I want to start learning about Jesus/God...<don't even really really know the difference besides that God is Jesus father. Anyway how do I start?😁 like just start reading the bible..the bible doesn't make much sense to me (I tried reading it years ago but I was like "I don't get it" "wat" "this doesn't make sense"... But maybe I'm just a bad reader😂) And then what? I'm just confused I don't know how to start learning about them and accepting them into my life etc. sorry this was so long.