birth story 😱....

Sharon
After going to my weekly visit at 39w 3d and getting checked was told that I was 1cm and baby would be around 8 pound... the check was painful.. doctor said ok Sharon see you next visit you should be having him in a week or so... got to work @ 4pm with contractions every 10 mins lasting for 1 min (on call said they were braxton hicks)... so I continued to work through out my shift I called the on call 3 times she was irritated and told me this is prelabor go home and do not come in.. got home contractions were ever 5 mins extremely painful lasting 1 minute... called the on call and she stated that I needed to relax I'm not in labor take a warm bath.. as I keep explaining to her that I'm in labor I am vomiting all over my bathroom... finally I set in the tub for 15 minutes I notice blood clots in the water, I just had to go into the hospital... hot here and was vomiting all the way with contractions now every 3 mins.. the nite checked me and I was 5 cm dialated %50.. here comes the on call doctor and I told her this is ficking labsor not Braxton hicks... she checked me I was then 6cm around 5am I was about 8 my birth plan went out the wind "give me the freaking epidural now" I got it and at 6:18 my handsome guy was here 7pounds 9 oz 20 inchesÂ