BF gets high on Ecstasy!

Shaela
I'll start off by saying that my bf is an extremely hard worker. He works 6 days a week, anywhere from 8-10 hours a day, so
I don't want any1 to think he's a loser. He loves me a lot and is not abusive at all, verbally or physically, even when he's high. He's actually more affectionate when he is high, but SUPER SUPER annoying! I hate when he is high and I usually avoid him by leaving the house. He pops one about every 4-8weeks. I do not indulge with him. Yes, I've talked to him about it but he'll lie at first and then end up telling me he popped one. He knows I don't like it when he does it and everytime I find out, he says he won't pop one ever again but. 1-2 months will go by & here we are again, in the same boat. He is not a drug addict in my opinion but I'm starting to think otherwise, bcuz sometimes he likes to go off on the deep end. I don't know if I could live with that for the rest of my life. I love him a lot but when he pops a pill or drinks too much, I get extremely turned off and almost hate him. 

Vote below to see results!