Step dad makes fun of my herpes

💁🏻👙🌺☀️🌊 • No
So my step dad keeps up with making fun of my genital herpes that I got from a cheating, abusive guy. He says it's pretty bad that I'm 20 years old and have it already. Then the other day he started yelling at me for no reason (yes... I mean literally no reason... he does this) so I stood up for myself and then he told me he's getting his phone out to call my dad (my dad lives out of state) and tell him that I've had chlamydia and herpes now. He actually tried to get on the phone with my dad, but it went to voicemail, so he couldn't reach him. Now he's making comments to my mom "Andy needs to call me back". My dad probably won't because he already thinks my step dad is a psychopath. He's called the cops on me before, obviously nothing happened because I don't do illegal shit. 🙄 I have my life pretty well together right now. He also used to hack into mine and my mom's phone calls, texts, Facebook, etc. What would you do? I'm looking for apartments because I can't handle this kind of shit anymore.