Why does it have to be me?!?!?!?

Miranda • Had 1 ectopic pregnancy 2020. Praying for baby #1 💗

Hi, I'm new obviously. I have had 7 miscarriages in the last 2 and half years. I don't know what's wrong with me. Every time me and my husband have a positive test we get excited. And we tell everyone that we know. I have so many young friends who are either already on their 2nd child or are currently pregnant now, and are about to have their babies. I have to say I am very jealous and I am very angry. I guess I'm not proud of what has been happening lately. I don't know if it's because of past medical problems or because of a current medical problem that's making it hard for me and my husband to have children. I have kept looking at all these beautiful babies and I get baby fever so bad. But then I have to tell myself that I wasn't born to bare children. And I guess I'm just going to have to be okay with that. But I'm so angry at everyone and anything. I just am sad that I can't do this. It makes my heart break everytime I turn I see a baby. It's made me not want to leave the house because my depression has gotten so bad.

But I guess that's all I have to say. Thanks for letting me rant/talk.