Sad 😞

💕Marie💕 • I'm just a happy mom & wife 🥰 I have three boys & one little nina due June 3rd 🧑🏼👦🧒🏽👶🏽
Is it so pathetic that I don't want my husband to leave for work in the a.m? Ever since a couple weeks ago I've been almost crying when he leaves. Our baby is so close to being here and I'm so helpless without his hugs and hands. My son cuddles with me till he has to go to school. He's four so he doesn't understand why I'm in pain and why i need his help but he sure is a great helper then I'm all by myself until they both get off work & school. 😭😞😭 I miss them especially my husband I feel like we're so close I don't want him to feel bad so I keep it to myself some what. He babies me baths me and feeds me & all that since I've been having contractions. I want him to take his vacation now from work but I know he needs to wait till our baby gets here. Last pregnancy i didn't feel this strongly about him being around. The baby wasn't biologically his we got together when I was pregnant with my son. Don't judge it was a terrible situation. But since then he has called him daddy. So I do understand why I wasn't so attached. I'm just being a big baby I don't wanna be Alone😞