add on to is it possible

Passion
So last night my partner had sex with me when I did not want it and since I can not stand being around him all I want to do is cry I cryed by he had sex with me and he did not care I'm 25 weeks pregnant and don't really know what to do I exsplsined to him how I felt only thing he can say don't be mad when I'm fucking another girl cause you don't want to but it's only cause I been taking meds for a uti and bv and yeast my whole pregnancy cause it hasn't went away and he don't care about me and my health cause he can't go a week with no sex and yesterday he made me have sex 3 times even tho he said he wasn't till I was done I let him get away with it the first time cause I was horny too but than afther yesterday I told him no and went along the first to times but afther last night I said no and kept pushing and he did not care he just kept going as I cried and than pulled my panties up like he did nothing I gone took a shower twice I feel disgusted in myself and can't stand being around him idk what to do I love him yes but forcing me to still have sex with you and now raping me I don't feel comfortable at all I just want to cry idk what else to do