back to square 1

Rebecca • We have 2 angel babies and 3 babies this side of heaven and pregnant with our 4th!
My husband and I have been TTC for a little over 2 years. We have done 4 cycles of clomid, over 10 cycles of femara, cycles with and without the trigger shot, and 3 IUIs. I've gone through multiple hormone checks, thyroid checks, HSG test and tube flushing, as well as been to a urologist for my husband. To say that our emotions are on a roller coaster would be an understatement. 
September 6 the test was finally positive and we were on a high. It finally was happening. A week later my hsg levels dropped and a week after that I miscarried. We're heartbroken. We named our baby Charley Rae. I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything that has happened. 
It's been 4 weeks now and still no period. Anyone have any insight on how long it might take before it returns? I'm not necessarily in any rush to conceive again, I know my body needs time, but being the control freak that I am I'd like to have some idea when things will be back to normal.